2.11.2009

Bikeless in the Triangle

The Sears remains unfixed. I spent the daylight hours after work today going to look at a used bike--which I did not buy. But because I went to look, I also did not have any time to ride my one working bike, or to take in my one un-working bike. So yet again the repair has been put off. Yet again I'll put my hopes on tomorrow. And tonight I'm going to spend thinking about how nice it would be to have a new bike, a working bike, a bike that though not cheap does not require frequent trips to the bike doctor. And I'm going to look at such new bikes and drool excessively on my keyboard. And then I'll probably end up digging through closets and appraising every single thing in the apartment with an eagle eye and make elaborate schemes about selling each thing I see so I will have enough money to buy said new bike. And then I'm going to throw a mini-bikeless pity party and go to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment